Submitted by Admn-SCPAS on Thu, 06/25/2015 - 00:58
- Training is provided to all employees for each area/specialty they will be working in. This begins upon hire and continues through the career of the individual.
- The firm provides all required Continuing Professional Education (CPE) annually.
- Professional staff members are encouraged to obtain their CPA certificate as soon as possible. All candidates are allowed time off with pay to sit for the examination. The firm also reimburses for the exam fees.
- Bonus for passing the CPA exam within 12, 24 or 36 months from full-time hire date (bonus amount is dependent upon timeframe).
- The Firm supports membership and participation in appropriate organizations, such as the WV Society of CPA’s, the Charleston or Parkersburg Chapter of WVSCPA’s and the AICPA.